Dashboard & Data Visualization
Get control of your Data With Clear Visualizations
Today, being able to monitor many key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics is critical to corporate success. Nobody has the time to manually evaluate and comprehend enormous volumes of data. With dashboards that enable users to quickly absorb key information and make informed business choices in real time, your company can simplify its data gathering, analysis, and collaboration by investing in strong data visualization tools. To measure KPIs and metrics, most firms use a number of services, such as marketing automation systems, email marketing platforms, CRM solutions, and many more. Monitoring and analysing data from each of these instruments separately wastes valuable time and resources.
Crafsol provides a data visualization dashboard that helps users with a bird’s-eye perspective of the data from each of these platforms in one consolidated spot, allowing them to rapidly comprehend what it means for the organization. The user can then dive into any part of the data, comparing it to set KPIs, which helps us determine what’s working and where we can improve. Our dashboards make it simple for teams to interact, whether they work in the office, remotely, or in the field. Cloud-based dashboard tools are updated in real-time and may be accessed via any browser. They aid in keeping everyone on the same page and working toward the same objectives. Users can also establish a link to their dashboards that they can share with stakeholders both inside and outside the business. In today’s fast-paced global business climate, it’s vital to abandon the old practice of producing reports at the end of the month, quarter, or year. Using our dashboards that update in real-time, your business can make quick adjustments before they cause major problems.
Data Visualization Challenges We Solve
Let us serve you better.
Please Contact Our Customer Service.
Use cases That we Cover
- Financial performance data benchmarking for revenue optimization techniques.
- Monitoring and analysing department and personnel performance.
- Analytics for customers and products.
- Analytical procurement, supplier screening, and monitoring
- Tracking a company’s revenue, expenses, and profitability to improve financial forecasting and budget planning.
- Identifying and managing financial risks.
- Financial data monitoring.
- Monitoring equipment performance to optimize overall equipment effectiveness and manufacturing process quality.
- Uncovering defects in manufacturing processes to speed up product development and improve product quality
- Identifying demand drivers in order to increase demand planning accuracy and order management efficiency.
- Monitoring procurement data and doing expenditure analysis to discover chances for cost-cutting.
- Identifying and predicting risks and optimizing logistics by seeing trends and patterns across the delivery process.
Marketing & Sales
- Predicting a prospect’s response to marketing activities in order to enhance marketing campaign planning and budgeting.
- Customer segmentation is used to create individualized marketing efforts, as well as cross-selling and upselling techniques.
- Analysis of customer sentiment to improve product/service quality
- To optimize the sales funnel, do a customer profitability analysis.
- Keeping track of employees’ actions in order to identify performance gaps and design strategies to improve employee performance.
- Data visualization for talent management (application data, current recruiting needs, the best performers, and so on) to make educated decisions throughout the recruitment process.
- Analysing the impact of retention initiatives on staff productivity in order to uncover employee satisfaction drivers and decrease employee turnover.