Crafsol’s Approach To Business Continuity
After ensuring the ongoing operation of your business – during and after unexpected events – if there is such growing concern, we are ready to help you develop Business Continuity solutions based on three technology cornerstones:
- Planning and recovery services – This service helps organizations to develop a strategy to prepare people, processes and technologies for expected or unexpected events that could disrupt operations
- High-availability systems – the technology “shock absorbers” that help maintain the availability of critical systems during a system failure or service outage
- Disaster-recovery systems – the technology “spare tires” and “air bags” that assist in recovering critical systems and data after disastrous events
We will help your business design and implement an infrastructure which can help ensure the continuity of your critical operations with solutions that are customizable, scalable and cost-efficient.
Four Levels Of Continuity
The first level of continuity begins at the system level, with in-the-box availability features. This is designed to help maximize uptime and enable rapid deployment of pre-configured replacement systems.
Data availability can be achieved using robust storage systems and technologies designed to tolerate a variety of predictable failures, and recover information quickly and accurately after unexpected events.
Application continuity is the most important aspect of protecting end-users from the impacts of system or service outages. Eliminating single points of failure in the overall technology infrastructure helps give surety that there is always a pathway to a working system for end users to access.
Finally, every organization must think beyond the building and develop remote-recovery systems and services in thee vent of a building, site or metropolitan disaster. At the site level, geographic separation of redundant infrastructure and recovery facilities is the key.
Crafsol Business Continuity Planning And Recovery Services
We along with our service partners offers a comprehensive portfolio of business continuity services including –
- Risk assessment and business impact analysis.
- Business-continuity plan development.
- Disaster recovery readiness assessment.
- Drop-ship and rapid equipment deployment service.
- Hot-site, cold-site and mobile-site workspace recovery service.
- Remote application hosting and electronic data vaulting.
With disaster recovery solutions from us, you can also take advantage of continuous, immediate data replication from physical and virtual environments, preventing data loss and facilitating rapid recovery. Our Solutions designed for particular applications and database software help you easily meet specific requirements. Our Bare-metal recovery capabilities enable you to meet aggressive recovery-time objectives and service-level agreements even if an environment has no functioning operating system.
Capture byte-level changes on premises and then replicate them to off-site locations using bandwidth-friendly replication technologies that minimize the impact on performance. Replicate multiple copies of your virtual or physical data to bolster availability, streamline migrations and upgrades, facilitate operational reporting and enable disaster recovery. Recover data from any point in time, in less than one minute, to easily meet service-level expectations.
With the help of Crafsol services Minimize downtime with an all-in-one, application-aware disaster reco
very solution for virtual, physical and cloud environments. Protect key Microsoft® applications as well as Microsoft Hyper-V® and VMware® virtualized platforms. Recover application data from a block level to an individual file locally and across the wide area network (WAN) in just minutes