Our people are our greatest asset!
We recognize that the only way to create value for our clients is through quality people. That is why we recruit exceptional people who demonstrate character, talent and the capacity to grow, both professionally and personally.
We value diversity in talent, experience, skills and background that enhances our ability to help our clients excel. We are committed to continued investment in our people. That is why we have put in place various development programs to support and encourage continuing education for our professionals. We also believe that part of the nurture is providing the future leaders of our firm with multinational experience.
To this end, we have devised international programs such as our Global Development Programs whereby local professionals are posted to our overseas practices to gain the extensive cross-border experience needed to develop true global vision.
|Experience||Minimum 4 years of SAP-SD Experience.|
|Job Information||1. He should be able to support standard SAP-SD Processes
2. Must be well conversant with the Shipment costing.
3, Knowledge of CIN.
4. Should have good understanding of SD integration with FICO and MM
5. Knowledge of LSMW
6. Knowledge of EDI
|Experience||Senior Software Engineer – SAP-ABAP Development professional , 5-6 years of Experience,
Experienced SAP-ABAP Development professional with 5-6 years of relevant SAP-ABAP Development experience
|Job Information||1. Should have SAP-ABAP Development end to end implementation experience
2. Should be comfortable redesigning processes with business users
3. Should be comfortable working with technical team for delivering complex solutions
|Title||SAP Basis Consultant|
|Experience||Minimum 3 – 4 years of experience with at least one SAP end to end cycle implementation .|
|Job Information||1. Candidate should be Basis consultant having at least 3 to 4 years of experience handling ECC 6.0,Oracle 10 g and 11 g, HP-Unix. Also very good in Roles & Authorisations maintenance.
2. Should have sound knowledge of R/3 Basis and Netweaver ABAP Stack. Exposure to Java stack / BI desirable.
3. Exposure to Backup/Restore/Recovery of SAP/Oracle installations, Server Monitoring and optimizing techniques ( knowledge of HP data protector will be added advantage.)
4. Experience working within the teams as very good team player, good problem solving & communication skills, cool temperament and willing to support 24 x 7 as and when required.
5. Attitude to learn / update knowledge. Expecting very good in documentation practice.
|Experience||1. The resource should have at least 5+ years of relevant SAP MM experience and 2-3 years of experience in Procurement or Inventory Domain.
2. Should have attest 2-5 end to end Implementations and support experience
|Job Information||1. Should be able to work independently in variety of onsite/offshore for SAP Rollout, Implementation, Support & Upgrade Projects
2. Should have strong knowledge of MM integration with other modules like FICO, SD, PP/QM/DMS
3. He should be hard working, willing to learn and travel anywhere in India/Abroad, if project demands
4. Resource should have minimum Graduate degree, Post-graduation (MBA) would be add-on.
5. Should have support experience in CIN and understands Taxation.
6. At least 2-3 years domain experience and 5+ years of relevant SAP MM experience.
7. Any industry, preferably Heavy Engineering/ Manufacturing/ Project based
8. Any Professional Graduation, preference will be given to B.E. (IT/Computer), B.Sc. (IT/Computer), B.Sc., B.Com, B.A.
9. SAP Certification would be add-on
|Experience||Knowledge or experience in MM and PP modules a plus.|
|Job Information||1. SAP configuration for PM, able to setup all required PM master data.
2. Exposure into Preventive and on demand maintenance.
3. Able to define PM notifications, calibrations.
4. Familiar with SAP purchasing and QM as it relates to PM integration.
5. Ability to document solutions and configuration in technical documents to create blue print documents and process flow documents as required.
6. Set up master data for all areas in PM (Equipment, Functional locations, maintenance plans).
7. Set up testing data as required and build testing scripts to validate work.
|Title||SAP FI – FICO|
|Experience||1. Graduate in Commerce.
2. Preferable: M.Com/ICWA/CA/ MBA Finance
3. Domain experience : Minimum 2 years in the Manufacturing / Projects based industry.
4. SAP Experience: Minimum 5+ years in SAP ECC environment.
|Business Understanding||Candidate should be conversant with Business Financial & Costing basics, terminologies and reporting.|
|Job Information||1. Knowledge of SAP Methodology & Implementation.
2. Minimum experience of two SAP Rollouts and one/two end to end implementation
3. Should have worked for Indian client
4. Required Knowledge of SAP-FI
4.1. Configuration FI ( GL, AP, AR , AA , Bank, Indian withholding tax & Taxation )
4.2. Basic knowledge of New GL Functionality & configuration
4.3. FI Integration with other sub module Project/PP/MM/SD /PMCS
5. Required knowledge of SAP-CO
5.1. Process & Configuration of Internal Order, production costing, settlement profile.
5.2. Should have basic Knowledge COPA.
6. Knowledge of FI CO objects ,tables, transactions and processes.