Craft your career with us!
Our people are our most important competitive advantage. With Crafsol, you are not a resource but a contributor to making a difference to the Client and challenge that you will be working upon. When working with Crafsol, you can look forward to a fulfilling work satisfaction and a healthy career growth in the technology and domains of the future.
- As the key partner for technology resources to some of the world’s most reputed companies, at Crafsol, you will be working on the cutting-edge of agile, digital, and analytics.
- Crafsol is a niche service provider. In most of our projects we would work as a start-up within the large companies. This gives our employees a perfect blend of developing fast growth in their field of interest.
- With exposure to global markets, emerging technologies and cross-functional domains, careers at Crafsol offer great learning opportunities that rapidly increase your capability.
- Crafsol is a fast growing company in its chosen niche. For the right talent, Crafsol offers industry’s best remuneration and growth opportunities that exceed your aspirations.
SAP Basis L3
SAP BASIS SKILLSETS
- SAP BASIS experience of more than 10+ yrs
- Must possess knowledge of SAP products including Netweaver, ECC, BI, PO, Track & Trace, BOBJ, MDM, and Enterprise Portal
- SAP OSDB migration is must
- SAP Installation with HA
- SAP HANA installation with HA and DR
- Client Administration: Local Client Copy Remote Client Copy and Client Export-Import
- Should have good knowledge in SAP Printer related issues
- Transport Management System Configuration (STMS).
- Applying Support Package Java stacks SPAM and Kernel upgrades.
- Configuring SAP HANA System with HA, Replication, DR
- Backup and Recovery of the SAP HANA & Other Databases
- Working with the SAP HANA Studio and RDS
- SAP Solution Manager Integration
- Managing SAP HANA Users, Licenses, Revisions and Maintenance
- Exposure to tools such Redwood, UC4, Sabrix, Cronacle
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 7+ years of experience in .Net with C#
- Experience in developing ASP.NET applications in MVC Framework.
- Experience in Angular JS Framework.
- Experience in Entity Framework and SQL Server is must.
- Proficient at website technical design and web client-side interaction including HTTP, cookies, session management, redirects and cross domain technologies, Microsoft TFS
- Proficient knowledge in TFS to check in and check out the code.
- Database design including indexes and data integrity
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Experience in client-side framework like jQuery
- Familiarity with Web – API
- Command of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, and web performance and optimization techniques